- Please choose product options by visiting arcsec Twinkle star tracker.
HEAD Infrared Band-Pass Filter
The 14~16 micrometer infrared band-pass filter has been successfully used in various kinds of satellites. It is one of the key components in the infrared horizon sensor. The infrared interference filters on other bands have been widely applied to instruments such as IR measuring instrument, environmental monitoring equipment, medical check-out equipment, gas analyzers etc. The filter provides various spectral bands specific purposes.
- Applications: Small Satellite
- Flight Heritage: 125 units in flight
- Central Wavelength (10-6m): 15.1±0.25
- Bandwidth (10-6m): > 1.7
- Peak Transmissivity (%): 73
- Transmissivity in rejection region (%): <1
(2 um ~13um, 17 um~22 um)
- Average transmissivity (%): >60
|Type||Dimension(mm x mm)||Mass(g)||Designed Lifetime(year)||RadiationLifetime||Temperature adaptability(°C)|
- Performance index and size can be customized according to user needs
- Interface Drawing