arcsec Sagitta Star Tracker
€35000 - €45000
The Sagitta star tracker offers arc second range pointing accuracy to your CubeSat. The custom algorithms are optimized for accuracy, robustness and low computational cost. The star tracker has a built-in baffle to reduce the effect of stray light. The system is compact and easy to interface in CubeSats and large satellites. The star tracker has successful flight heritage on two ESA IOD CubeSats.
Availability: 4 months
- Configurations and Prices
- Product properties
- Compact system (45x50x95) mm3.
- Highly accurate: 2 arc seconds (1 sigma) cross-boresight, 10 arc seconds (1 sigma) around boresight
- Update rate up to 10Hz
- Lost-in-space availability > 99% of the night sky.
- On-board calibration algorithm
- Autonomous outlier star detection and removal
- FOV: 25.4 deg x 25.4 deg
- Baffle sun rejection angle of 40 deg.
- Electronics and optics radiation tested
CAD file and additional information are available upon request.
- Sagitta EM: 35.000 euro, Sagitta FM: 45.000 euro. This includes an EGSE unit and GUI software package to easily start interfacing with the star tracker.
- Please contact us for pricing of larger order batches.
- Thoroughly tested: Vibration, TVac, optics radiation, electronics radiation, etc.
- Absolute Knowledge error (cross-boresight) 2 arcsec (1 sigma)
- Absolute Knowledge error (around boresight) 10 arcsec (1 sigma)
- Nominal power consumption < 1400 mW