ISIS GPS Patch Antenna
Price on request
- Frequency range: 1575 MHz (GPS-L1)
- Lightweight solution <16g
- Supplied with CubeSat compatible mounting plate
- Antenna gain up to 5.5 dBi
- Signal gain up to 34.5 dB
- SAW filters
- Single straight MMCX connector for both power and RF lines
- RHCP polarization
- Power supply between 3-5V
- Powered consumption 3.5 V @ 9 mA
- IPC-A-610 Class 3 assembly
The ISIS GPS antenna is a part of a new generation of antennas designed for nanosatellites. It is an off the shelf active antenna. The antenna is mounted onto a Rogers PCB, ideal for high-frequency RF circuitry ensuring fewer losses than traditional FR-4 PCBS.
The ISIS GPS patch antenna is a compact, low mass active antenna, designed for GPS-L1. This passive antenna is suitable for providing CubeSat platforms with precise positioning and is compatible with the ISIS structures.