Nanosatellite Micropropulsion System
€81000 - €129000
This MicroSpace MEMS-based Micropropulsion System is suitable for CubeSats of 1 kg up to small microsatellites up to 100kg.
It offers 3-axis stabilization, based on proven, reliable MEMS technology. The setup has been rigorously lab-tested under vacuum conditions and is certified for use in the space environment.
The system is modular and customizable and is already integrated on a number of CubeSats that are ready for flight.
- Available configurations
|Nominal Thrust||100 uN to 10mN|
|Thrust Control||1 to 100%, 1% resolution|
|Impulse Duration||2ms to unlimited|
|Specific Impulse||50s – 100s (warm gas option>|
|Pointing Resolution||0.1 arcsec|
|Minimum total system mass||300 gram|
|Maximum required power||2 Watt|
|Supply Voltage||12 Volt|
|Operational Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
- 1 axis 1/3U CubeSat Cold-Gas micropropulsion system
- 2 axis 1/3U CubeSat Cold-Gas micropropulsion system
- 1 axis full 1U CubeSat Cold-Gas micropropulsion system
- 2 axis full 1U CubeSat Cold-Gas micropropulsion system
- Other configurations on demand
For more information, please contact us directly.