EXA MT01 Compact Magnetorquer
With only 7.5 grams and 3.2 millimeters thickness, the MT01 Compact Magnetorquer is a vacuum core magnetic coil designed fo ADCS control in cubesat mission from 1U to 3U that boast an impressive performance compared to its small footprint over the mass, power and area budget of the spacecraft. Even with that small dimensions the MT01 is capable of greater magnetic moments, turn speeds and angular accelerations than comparable products on the market, yet the power usage is kept to a minimum: It can turn a 1U mass 90 degrees in 60 seconds using only 0.2 Watts at a LEO orbit of 500kms.
MT01 can be integrated in to our BA0x family of high capacity compact batteries and our DSA Deployable Solar Array family too, the biggest advantage of the MT01 is that it can be easily affixed anywhere on your spacecraft using a minimal area.
Every coil is tested and qualified in our own facilities and shipped with full reports and packed with additional match connectors interfaces.
Availability: 2 weeks
- Product properties
- External: 50×50 mm
- Internal: 42×42 mm
- Width: 4.3 mm
- Height: 3.2 mm
- Mass: 7.5 grams
- Operating Temperature: -55 °C to +85 °C
- Radiation Tolerance: 2 years minimum in LEO, 4 years minimum when the S/C has NEMEA shielding
- Pre-evacuated enamel copper wire
- Cohesion: Space grade epoxy 3M
- Custom choice, normally Molex PicoBlade/PicoSpox inline 2 pin connector with gold plated contacts
- PTFE (Teflon) space grade cables, single strand, silver plated copper (AWG26 to AWG30)
|MT01 Compact Magnetorquer 50x50x3.2 mm||Є 800|
|Optional: Integrated to BA0x High Capacity Battery Array||– Є 100|
|Optional: Integrated to DSA Deployable Solar Array||– Є 100|
|Optional: Integrated thermal sensor||+ Є 150|