Tensor Tech ADCS – TestbedVendor: Tensor Tech
An attitude determination and control system (ADCS) testbed is required for ADCS examination and calibration. The testbed consists of an air-bearing platform, a triaxial Helmholtz cage, and a solar simulator. By placing the user’s ADCS on top of the testbed, the user may perform the functional test on each mode of the ADCS. This function is critical for users who are developing their ADCS algorithms.
Troubleshooting and debugging can be done on this testbed. This fully scalable testbed can also measure the mass properties of the device under test, which is optional for the customer. By placing the whole satellite on top of the testbed, the user may measure the spacecraft’s mass properties for settings on the ADCS. This important procedure is crucial to extract the optimal performance of the ADCS and avoid unexpected outcomes in orbit.
- Offering improved torque at lower power consumption versus reaction wheels
- Cost-effective solution with high performance
- Local vertical local horizontal, Sun pointing mode, Target tracking mode, etc.
- Comprehensive software support and free technical support
- Official website – Tensor Tech CO., LTD.
- ADCS Series – Integrated Attitude Determination and Control Systems
- CMG Series – Control Moment Gyroscope
- Fine & Coarse Sun Sensor
- ADCS Testbed
||2 to 8 months|
|Triaxial Helmholtz cage
1 Gauss (adjustable)
350 x 350 x 350 mm (adjustable)
± 45 deg; Max. load 30 kg (16U CubeSat, adjustable for a larger load)
AM0, Class A, ASTM
40 x 40mm (adjustable)
< 4 deg
*The user can only select one of the two.