arcsec Twinkle star tracker
€35000 - €45000
The Twinkle star tracker offers arc second range pointing accuracy to your CubeSat. The custom algorithms are optimized for accuracy, robustness and low computational cost. The star tracker has a built-in baffle to reduce the effect of stray light. The system is extremely compact, allowing to easily incorporate several Twinkle star trackers in one satellite, ensuring continuous availability.
Availability: 4 months
- Configurations and Prices
- Product properties
- Compact system (20x20x40) mm
- Highly accurate: 15 arc seconds (1 sigma) cross-boresight, 90 arc seconds (1 sigma) around boresight
- Update rate up to 2Hz
- Lost-in-space availability > 99% of the night sky
- On-board calibration algorithm
- Autonomous outlier star detection and removal
- Electronics and optics radiation tested
- Twinkle EM: 35.000 euro, Twinkle FM: 45.000 euro. This includes an EGSE unit and GUI software package to easily start interfacing with the star tracker.
- Please contact us for pricing of larger order batches.
- Thoroughly tested: Vibration, TVac, optics radiation, electronics radiation, etc.
- Absolute Knowledge error (cross-boresight) 8 arcsec (1 sigma)
- Absolute Knowledge error (around boresight) 100 arcsec (1 sigma)
- Nominal power consumption around 600 mW