ISIS S-band Patch Antenna
Price on request
- Covers the commercial S-band frequency range between 2200-2290 MHz
- Supplied with CubeSat compatible mounting plate (if required)
- Compatible to be mounted on a tuna-can
- Gain up to 6.5 dBic
- 100° Half Power Beam Width
- Single straight or right-angle SMA connector (right-angle connector also possible)
- Right Hand Circular Polarization
The ISIS S-band patch antenna is a part of a new generation of antennas designed for S-band communications on nanosatellites and CubeSats. It is an off the shelf compact antenna designed to complement the ISIS S-band transmitter for telemetry and payload data transmissions. The antenna is mounted onto a Rogers PCB, ideal for high-frequency RF circuitry ensuring fewer losses than traditional FR-4 PCBS.
The ISIS S-band patch antenna is a compact, low mass solution suitable for the commercial S-band frequency range of 2200-2290 MHz. This passive antenna is suitable for any CubeSat platform.
- Fits with ISIS CubeSat structures
- Suitable for Z faces or tuna-can
- Compatible with the ISIS S-band transmitter
- Interoperable with other manufacturers’ S-band transmitters and structures.
- Compliant to the CubeSat standard