arcsec Sagitta Star Tracker
Price on request
Starting on 45.000 euros
The Sagitta star tracker offers arc second range pointing accuracy to your CubeSat. The custom algorithms are optimized for accuracy, robustness and low computational cost. The star tracker has a built-in baffle to reduce the effect of stray light. The system is compact and easy to interface in CubeSats and large satellites.
Availability: 3 months
- Product properties
- Compact system (44x50x95) mm
- Highly accurate: 2 arc seconds (1 sigma) cross-boresight, 10 arc seconds (1 sigma) around boresight
- Update rate up to 10Hz
- Lost-in-space availability > 99% of the night sky.
- On-board calibration algorithm
- Autonomous outlier star detection and removal
- Baffle sun rejection angle of 40 deg.
- Electronics and optics radiation tested
- +5V required
- thoroughly tested: Vibration, TVac, optics radiation electronics radiation, etc.
- Absolute Knowledge error (cross-boresight) 2 arcsec (1 sigma)
- Absolute Knowledge error (around boresight) 10 arcsec (1 sigma)
- Nominal power consumption < 1 W