Stack Integration Jig for a 1-Unit CubeSat Stacks
This integration jig enables you to easily integrate and access your CubeSat board stacks in a safe and convenient way. ISIS CubeSat Structures are built up around 1-Unit sized stacks of printed circuit boards or other systems on top of the load carrying ribs of the CubeSat Structure. These stacks can be integrated in parallel without the primary loadcarrying structure or the side shearpanels obstructing access to your systems.
Using the stack integration jig, it is possible to safely and easily assemble your 1-Unit, while allowing for electrical grounding of the entire stack.
For 1-Unit CubeSats, this stack also allows you to integrated the rest of the CubeSat Structural parts while mounted in this integration jig. For larger CubeSats, a dedicated integration jig is available.
Availability: 2 – 4 weeks
- Product properties
- Provides an ‘extra hand’during the integration of CubeSats
- Reduction of damage to satellite system during handling
- The jigs are equipped with rubber stand-off for electrical isolation
- 2x mounting interface for ESD cable
- Support jig for integration of ISIS CubeSat structure stacks
- Provides a steady base for integration of PCBs onto the CubeSat ribs
- POM covers to prevent damage of structure parts
- ESD protection of structure through fasteners & mounting bracket
- A perfect solution to create a bench satellite setup of your engineering model
- Length: 200 mm
- Width: 200 mm
- Height: (without S/C): 60 mm
- Clearance between baseplate & S/C: 41 mm
- Material: Aluminium, POM ( Polyoxymethylene)