ISIS Stack Integration Jig for a 1-Unit CubeSat Stacks
This integration jig enables you to easily integrate and access your CubeSat board stacks in a safe and convenient way. ISIS CubeSat Structures are built up around 1-Unit sized stacks of printed circuit boards or other systems on top of the load-carrying ribs of the CubeSat Structure. These stacks can be integrated in parallel without the primary load-carrying structure or the side shear panels obstructing access to your systems.
Using the stack integration jig, it is possible to safely and easily assemble your 1-Unit, while allowing for electrical grounding of the entire stack.
For 1-Unit CubeSats, this stack also allows you to integrate the rest of the CubeSat Structural parts while mounted in this integration jig. For larger CubeSats, a dedicated integration jig is available.
Availability: 2 – 4 weeks
- Product properties
- Provides an ‘extra hand’during the integration of CubeSats
- Reduction of damage to satellite system during handling
- The jigs are equipped with rubber stand-off for electrical isolation
- 2x mounting interface for ESD cable
- Support jig for integration of ISIS CubeSat structure stacks
- Provides a steady base for integration of PCBs onto the CubeSat ribs
- POM covers to prevent damage of structure parts
- ESD protection of structure through fasteners & mounting bracket
- A perfect solution to create a bench satellite setup of your engineering model
- Length: 200 mm
- Width: 200 mm
- Height: (without S/C): 60 mm
- Clearance between baseplate & S/C: 41 mm
- Material: Aluminium, POM ( Polyoxymethylene)