Payload Adapter Systems for Small Satellites
Price on request
The Payload Adapter Systems PAS 400 is capable of handling satellites of 10 – 200 kg. The system has a unique 3-point satellite interface with an extremely small stayout zone. The system is flight proven on the Delta II Launch vehicle.
- High Load Capability (handle satellites with a mass of 10 – 200kg)
- Compact interface
- Clamped down on three points to the triangular base plate attached to the launcher
- Very small interface area limited to an attachment point and a small push-off area
- Low Shock Release Function
- Generates extremely low release shock levels upon activation.
- Provides less than 200g shock response spectrum (SRS) above 1000Hz
- S/C interface: 3 points / 400 mm diameter
- Total height: 40 mm
- Base plate dimensions: 416 mm x 370 mm
- Total mass: 1.0 kg
- Total separation energy: 0.86 Nm